Who we are?
Here at The Printhaus, we are Cardiff’s only community-based screenprinting workshop.
A stepping stone for emerging creatives and a hub for established professionals – we are a diverse, friendly community, situated in the heart of Canton.
We are a not-for-profit organisation and we want you to know that The Printhaus has never and will never be in the business of selling, renting or trading personal information with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes and financial gain. This is just not what we are about in the slightest.
Your trust and confidence in us as an organisation is paramount and so please read on to find out what, why and how we handle the information we collect.
What information do we collect?
- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way (eg. E-mail subscription lists at Printhaus events). In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; log-in; email address; computer and connection information.
- We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We also collect personally identifiable information (including name and email); payment details (including credit card information and home address if you purchase a place on one of our courses though The Printhaus website, this means we can readily confirm your booking and identify you as the course recipient).
- We use the following digital media channels and please refer to their privacy policies to determine how data is processed and note all comply with EU law.
How do we collect information?
- When you subscribe to our newsletter we collect the personal information you choose to give us, such as your name, email and contact telephone number. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal information for the following purposes:
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service- related notices and promotional messages.
- To create and send specific marketing campaigns.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
1. We use Squarespace as the host server for The Printhaus website and the following third-party services to facilitate the services we provide. Please refer to their privacy policies to determine how data is processed and note all comply with EU law.
2. Personal information is stored on a company desktop computer. Fully secured with firewall and malware software and password protected. The computer is accessible only to Printhaus staff.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
- We may contact you to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our Terms of Service, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you.
- For the purposes listed above we may contact you via email or telephone.
- Details of the cookies our Squarespace website uses can be found here.
If you do not want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to speak to us about any and/or all the personal information we have stored about you, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com